Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Been So Long Since I Updated

Sigh! You know, I really don't enjoy trying to catch up once I've fallen behind. I'm afraid if I wait another week, I will lose heart and not blog at all or skip past all the great happenings that have already happened. Ha! Did that make any sense at all?

We did week 9 of MFW Adventures. We had Halloween. Then took 2 weeks off. And the week that just past was suppose to be our Thanksgiving MFW week but I picked it to pieces and did some of their suggested things and then some of my own. Oh, and we also took a field trip about 3 weeks ago that I can't wait to share about. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I spent the time I need to update every single detail of the last 4 weeks, I will probably lose it! Eek! So I think what I'm going to do is to just post lots of the pictures I've taken over the last month and maybe give small amounts of information if it is something that looks like it needs to be explained. I hate that! Why did I procrastinate? Why? Well, sigh...I suppose it's better to share in a hurry, than not to share at all. Right? Oh, and I forgot to say that we will be going out of town this coming week for a Thanksgiving vacation. So there will be lots more stories and pictures to share when I get back. Oh yes, I have to post something today or I will go nuts! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment